Salary : 6.0 - 8.0 LPA
Location : Indore MADHYA PRADESH
Experience : 3 - 7
Gender : Male
Qualification : MBA
Vacancy : 4
About Company :
It is leading integrated business services provider, was established in 2007. Headquartered in Bengaluru, the company has a pan-India presence with 65 offices across 34 cities along with overseas footprint in North America, the Middle East and South East Asia. It serves over 1700+ customers across 4 segments namely, Global Technology Solutions, People & Services, Integrated Facility Management and Industrials. It has over 1,95,000 employees (including Manipal Integrated Services and Terrier Security Services) and market cap of over INR 11,500 Crores as on June 30, 2017.
Job Description :
Role and Responsibilities
This role will be responsible for:
• Focus on acquisition of new customers across India, Client acquisition through selling Manpower requirements to Plant HR’s.
• Educate prospective customers on the merits of Ikya’s wide range of services, skills and expertise
• Develop account presence with senior client personnel.
• Develop proposals and presentations & Negotiate Deals
• Work with key stakeholders in arriving domain based solutions & offerings
• Once the deal is signed, work closely with the delivery manager to ensure client satisfaction
• Strong sales experience with a proven track record of achieving aggressive targets
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take the initiative and build strong productive relationships
• Strong Client Connect & Relationships.
• Willingness to Travel across India.
Required Skills / Special Qualifications
• MBA or equivalent professional degree
• Professional marketing experience
• Creative thinker, excellent listener and communicator
• Intuitive, Proactive, Collaborative, Leader, Driver, Creative Problem Solver, Analytical, Versatile, and “Thrives Under Pressure” are words that describe you
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization comfortably.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with varying priority at one time –to deliver results on time and under budget.