Salary : 2.4 - 3.6 LPA
Location : Mumbai MAHARASHTRA
Experience : 2 - 4
Gender : Any
Qualification : Graduate
Vacancy : 2
About Company :
It is India’s top Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency exchange providing our users with highest trading options (50+ coins at launch and 100+ within 30 days, compared to 5-6 coins that current Indian exchanges provide), lowest trading fee (0.10% compared to 0.25% fee at other exchanges), highest liquidity among all exchanges, and superior trading experience for seasoned crypto traders
• Part of the Customer Support team and be able to respond to trade-related queries.
• Monitoring trades, Open Position, Margin Calls, Losses, Settlement.
• Perform day-to-day operation duties of trade settlement in an accurate and efficient manner, including confirmation, payment and accounting for spot, margin and derivatives trading.
• Handle pre-settlement/settlement exception cases and investigations.
• Participate in new product or system upgrade projects, including assisting in workflow design or testing as required based on the market knowledge that you have.
• Participate in work procedure improvement exercises as required
• Maintain customer relationships and be able to manage customer’s issues.
• Create support manuals and product manuals for the entire support team to take reference from.
Qualification : Degree holder or above with major in Finance, Business, or Banking(Preferred) Graduate
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (10:00 AM to 7:00 PM)