Salary : 3.0 - 4.0 LPA
Location : Chennai TAMIL NADU
Experience : 2 - 4
Gender : Any
Qualification : Graduate
Vacancy : 2
About Company :
It is a technology company focused on creating cutting edge applications across the device spectrum. Devices could be web based, mobile, TV-OS or even a voice command speaker like Amazon Echo. Unlike most IT services firms, their approach is more consultative and product centric. They work with clients not just as service providers but as consultants for their product and help them innovate and develop the best version of their vision. Additionally, on the technology services side, they create plug and play models for various customer segments basis our insights. For instance, for the vast number of public libraries in the US, they have a white label product where a Library could 'plug and play' their own App on the iOS or Android App Stores.
● Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout the entire execution to ensure success as
defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
● Plan and coordinate project schedules, goals and milestones and make project assignments.
● Adhere to budgets and keep projects on track for successful completion within specification.
● Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable
items, such as milestones and deliverables.
● Create technical documentation as needed and report on progress of project.
● Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify
problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
● Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and
● Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to
approve and implement beneficial changes.
● Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking
with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and
payment agreements with vendors.
● Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying
informed of relevant trends and industry news.
● Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
● Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
● Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring
● Ensure resource availability and allocation
● Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
● Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
● Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
● Report and escalate to management as needed
● Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
● Perform risk management to minimize project risks
● Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Working Days : 5 Days a Week (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
✋ Client has sufficient profiles at this moment for this
job. In case you like to apply for this job you can, But your profile will be kept in pipeline
and will be used if the client requires more CVs.