Salary : 1.68 - 1.68 LPA
Location : Davangere KARNATAKA
Experience : 2 - 4
Gender : Any
Qualification : Graduate/PostGraduate
Vacancy : 20
About Company :
It is an Indian multinational car manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It was established in 1945. It is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world.
Job Description :
Telecom and IT cabling exposure for patching, connectorisation, routing, crimping
• Maintain utility equipment (SMPS, Battery) used for IBS/Wifi troubleshooting & repairing
• Execute first level maintenance and troubleshooting activity on Telecom equipment (IBS, Wifi, Routers, and switches).
• Maintains safe work environment by following codes, standards, and legal regulations.
• Ensure SLAs are met for maintenance contracts.
• Record PM / CM activity in hand held device / computer.
• Ensure use of Special tools & tackles
• Ensure Zero accident by safety work practices.
• Respond to emergency call form NOC in case of node failures.