Salary : 2.4 - 3.6 LPA
Location : Bengaluru KARNATAKA
Experience : 2 - 4
Gender : Any
Qualification : MSc Microbiology / MSc Chemistry
Vacancy : 5
About Company :
producing PET preforms, Caps / Closures, Handles and Crates. And have capacity to process 2500 Tonnes of polymers per annum.
Job Description :
· Responsible for meeting product quality standards
· Responsible for execution of production plan
· Improve product quality; Yield and formulation on continuous basis.
· Develop new products basis target samples provided and marketing brief
· Successfully drive commercial runs at CMU s and consistently achieve product quality and other efficiency metrics
· Develop product kits for commercial production
· Design, develop and execute CMU hygiene audits on timely basis.
· Validate CMUs for production feasibility and scale
Following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) attesting to the highest quality of products
Creating daily production job, booking materials, utilities & product in the jobs & weekly & monthly reconciliation of material with stores & production
Coordinating for weekly plan
· Developing new process concepts for production optimization, yield improvement and developing guidelines for the sequencing of manufacturing activities
· Ensures quality standards are always maintained and to minimize wastage's to target levels.
· Coordinates to produce product within specifications.