About Company :
We specialise in educational and interactive meetings. We believe in the importance of connecting great minds to develop clarity and by attending our meeting you will find the most effective strategy to tackle the challenges faced within the market we serve.
Job Description :
· Identifying to market research potential geographies for commercially viable events
· Conducting extensive telephonic/in-person research with a target market to develop an innovative conference agenda
· To communicate by phone and email with key industry figures to determine the validity of the proposed topic, sub-themes, timing and location
· Identifying, inviting and liaising with the suitable speakers and advisory board to create a commercially viable conference program.
· Liaising with speakers throughout the conference production cycle to ensure attendance, organize or assist in the organizing of the event
· Assist in any logistics planning, pre-event logistics management, as well as onsite and post-event logistics.
· Ensure the receipt of Evaluation Reports by attendees for the events and to analyze these reactions, reporting to management, and using such inform influence future events
· Liaising with the design and content team for the conference materials ensuring key selling points are emphasized
· Working effectively with the team on-site to ensure the smooth running of the events
· Other responsibilities – Keeping up-to-date with the current trends and developments of the market, industry networking, developing ideas for conferences;
maintaining existing relationships with speakers and potential sponsors
· Working with disciplined timelines to meet the assigned deadlines
· Undertaking such other duties as directed by the management
· To maintain high levels of customer service and professionalism in all areas of work.