We are well established name in field of Industrial Automation, Instrumentation & Networking. We are offering an enormous consignment of Thermal Imagers Flue Gas Analyser , Network switches , Routers , Firewalls , Pressure & Temnperature Calibrators and much more. Immensely acclaimed in the industry owing to their preciseness, these are presented by us in standard forms to our clients.
We are looking for a skilled Office Coordinator to undertake a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks. You will be an integral part in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities.
An excellent office coordinator is, above all, an organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills. You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
The goal is to ensure that office operations are efficient and add maximum value to the organization.
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks -
- Experience in making Quotations, Offers, Tenders/ Bid filing (Online and Offline) , Commercial Terms, Order Analysis and follow up with the Customer.
- Ensuring smooth execution of dispatch of the Material, Ensuring desired/ proper Documentation
- Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts (rent, service etc.)
- Coordinate with the Accounts Department.
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- Assist in vendor relationship management.
- Experience in customer service will be a plus
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and office management systems and procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and “back-office”
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reliable with patience and professionalism