Conference Research Lead
We specialise in educational and interactive meetings. We believe in the importance of connecting great minds to develop clarity and by attending our meeting you will find the most effective strategy to tackle the challenges faced within the market we serve.
- Plan, organize, and conduct research in healthcare sector, develop plans for upcoming/ongoing projects or studies guidelines for project prepared by project heads to outline research procedures to be followed.
- Conducting primary and secondary research – Making calls to C-suite executives on
- Creating a database and ensuring rigorous calls are made to ensure that the research timelines are met.
- Create a report and discuss findings with colleagues and Project Head to evaluate validity of findings.
- Maintain, manage and document all research materials and data in appropriate databases.
- Research, evaluate and assess feasibility of projects.
- Prepare reports of completed projects for presentation to project heads, or for use in further applied or theoretical research activities.
- Ensure best practices in research and development and analysis.
- To work as part of the Production Team at TT Group Worldwide, to deliver high quality global events.
- Identifying to market research potential geographies for commercially viable events
- Identify the target audience for a given conference idea and the most marketable angle
- Conducting extensive telephonic / in-person research with a target market to develop an innovative conference agenda
- Ensure the receipt of Evaluation Reports by attendees for the events and to analyze these reactions, reporting to management, and using such information to influence future events
- Liaising with the design and content team for the conference materials ensuring key selling points are emphasized