Senior Java Developer
We believe that logistics solutions should give you maximum benefits with minimum impacts on your day to day operations. All our solutions support close and real-time integrations with ERP systems, thereby enabling Autoplant solutions to have a negligible impact on your IT infrastructure. Our solutions have been proven to reduce costs, minimize effort and increase efficiency. However, we do not believe that this alone differentiates us from our competitors. We are also in the business of customer delight. Be it logistics teams, security personnel, manufacturers, transporters or fleet owners, the customers happiness is how we measure success. Due to the ever changing nature of the logistics landscape we invest heavily in R&D.
- · Experience in developing Java/J2EE web solutions.
- · Knowledge of JDBC/JPA/Hibernate
- · Ability to use eclipse / STS suite for development.
- · Experience building REST/ SOAP based web services. JAX-RS / Spring REST is MUST.
- · Spring core / Spring Data/ Spring JPA / Hibernate is MUST.
- · Exposure to Spring MVC/ JQuery/Java script framework like Angular Js is a plus
- · Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate applications
- · Familiarity with back-end technologies, including SOA,/ RESTful interfaces, tiered application development, Java app servers (Tomcat, JBoss, etc.), SQL, NoSQL (Hadoop, Redis, MongoDB) is preferred.
- · Familiar with push-based notification architectures is a plus
- · Ability to write well-abstracted reusable code for UI components and back-end integrations
- · Strong knowledge of design principles, patterns, and best practices
- · Experience in agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- · Experience in developing applications for transportation and logistics industry a plus.
- · Collaborate with UI, data architects to design, develop applications.