They are a well funded edutech startup bridging the communication gap between the parents and the schools. The parents can easily communicate with the teachers and stay updated about their kids' activities.
The client is 2 year old technology company with a vision to be the missing link between the school and the parents. We are growing very fast and are already present in cities like Delhi, Bangalore, and Guwahati. In 2 years we have 250+ schools on board with 50000+ parents actively using the system.
Within one year, the candidate is expected to be:
1. Generating sales and leading the preschools' category for the company within the city and beyond.
2. Reaching out to preschools and pursue to increase the engagement between schools and parents through Hello Parent.
3. Designing and implementing marketing strategies (both online and offline) to enhance our brand.
4. Taking lead in organizing various workshops and tie up with various stakeholders in kids industry.
5. Share input with other departments in preparing sales materials and technical publications.
6. Experiencing the adrenaline rush and the excitement of a dynamic team working in a startup.
There are other things like compensation, incentives, people, and location. However, none of this would matter unless the "Year 1 and beyond" makes sense to you.
If you think you can sell anything, this is an unconventional opportunity to tap into the vast potential of huge K12 school category, through-out of box solutions.
Realistically, we would need someone with a 0-3 year work experience in B2B education sales. Somebody who has worked at a previous startup and made paying customers will be a huge plus.