Job Description :
- The ORM Executive is responsible for on-line content, tracking and analysis of reputation factors and account to successful management of client's on-line reputation.?
- Facilitate problem resolution along with other questions. Consistently create an exceptional consumer experience with each contact via inbound / outbound post/tweet/email.
- Performing an in-depth audit of the information on the world wide web and ensure positive reputation of the Co./Client/Brand?
- Continuously monitoring /Tracking the reputation of the brand on various outlets, e.g. social media, search engines, blogs & social communities, consumer forums, etc.
- Commenting positively on the most influential/negative forums and comments.
- Specialize in prevention and repair of the “Online Reputation Threats.”
- Investigating the facts about the Comments.
- Understand the Level of the threat and analyze and manage Online Identities.
- Discuss and respond and continuously follow-up Plan Strategy and Implementation.
- Utilizing sophisticated Online and Offline Techniques in promoting Positive and Neutral Comments.
- Manage all review content; monitor other review content and manage inappropriate content
- Track, analyze and make recommendations to account for new or revised content; optimize for SEO
- Evaluate review and survey data for trends and anomalies
- Coordinate monthly calls with client to review account performance and recommendations
- Analyze online statistics; overall trends and subsets by Sites/Rating/Keywords, identify on-going trends and potential mitigation solutions,
- Provide daily, weekly and quarterly analysis to clients and senior management.
Designation: ORM Executive
Job Location: Mumbai