The responsibilities of a Delivery boy is segmented into 3 parts such as the tasks which they need to carry out before the delivery, during the delivery and lastly after the delivery is done.
- Should be vigilant enough to perform more task than they are expected to do which is simply transporting items from one place to another.
- Need to be the effective keeper of people's food, products or goods etc which they have ordered.
- Need to ensure the safety of the products which the customers have ordered.
- Need to have exceptional driving skills along with an ability to navigate.
- Plan their route before hand so that they deliver those items on time and at the same time maintain efficiency.
- Organize every product according to the destination they prioritize first.
- Verify each product and ensure that you have every item stocked up for delivery.
- Acquire the signature of the customer as an agreement that the product reached you with zero damage and on time.
- Make the customers aware of the safe handling of the product if the item they ordered for is an electronic item or anything which might be harmful to them.
- Need to give each and every detail of the discounts on the products so that the customer has knowledge about it.
- Lastly, make sure that you document each and every incident or problems that you faced during your delivery.
Designation: Delivery Executive
Job Location: Belagavi